Tuesday, April 14, 2015

beginnings ...

... can be frightening! 



Stepping out in to the unknown. New challenges and adventures await. 


I question myself. Will it work? Do I have the energy and motivation to see it through to the end?



Those first steps are the hardest. Sometimes I crave the familiarity of people and things that are no longer in my life. Sometimes it's lonely and I need to know that I'm not alone. 


Beginnings can be difficult but I need to start. I need to give my graphic design work a push and I want to finally list some things in that Etsy shop of mine! 

Are you beginning things? Do you tend to look back at the experiences you've had or do you look ahead more towards your goals? 

This post is a part of the love your blog challenge. You can see posts by others that are taking part here.


A Playful Day





3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 14, 2015 at 7:17 AM  

I agree, beginnings are scary! I try hard to look forward rather than looking back, though.

Helen (yarnful) April 15, 2015 at 1:37 AM  

I think I focus more on my goals when I start something, than on looking back. Maybe hope helps with any nerves! I agree that beginnings can be scary.

ireminisces April 15, 2015 at 9:05 PM  

Hi excited thx for sharing, Come and have a look at The Meaning Of Iman - Faith over at ireminisces, and share some words, would love to read your comments everyone, thanks. Anyone feel free to add my "I Love Islam" button to your site its free!

Take Care

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP