Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Al Mubdiaat - The Creatives!!!

I posted it yesterday ... the beginnings of a new and exciting project: Creating change for women in Algeria! But things are moving faster than I'd expected! Zoomaal, a crowd-funding organisation, approved our project and went LIVE with it today!!! How exciting!!! Please have a look HERE and see if you can donate whatever is within your means. And you know what, if you can't donate, no problem, but please share the project with others. Pretty please!



1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 19, 2014 at 1:59 AM  

Hello! I'm trying to reach you for help and support on finding and employing crochet makers in Jeddah! I know you have done similar work and I was hoping to learn from your experience. This is for a charitable cause insha'Allah. Please contact me on my email h_naghi@hotmail.com so we can discuss this further. Thank you in advance

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP